One of our favorite Kauai traditions is the anual Christmas Light Parade. This year Cole got to be in it. He has been singing all season with the school show choir called the Sunshine Express.

Hawaiian Style Santa?


patiently waiting before the parade started

The Sunshine Express

Cole singing with the Sunshine Express

cool lights
4 comments:
Your christmas looks much warmer than mine! Thanks for helping out Janelle!
You seem to live such a charmed life out there. I believe, though, that anywhere where there is an ocean is charmed. Isn't the beach magical? I love it.
I photographed Rose & Jeff's family this past weekend. We had a good time & were a bit cooler in temps than you, surely. We got tons of great shots. I enjoyed getting to know them.
I love reading your blog.
What a fun thing to go and see--a parade for Christmas; I can't even imagine. It's always been too cold for all of my Christmases. We're so excited to come over next week!
Rachel,
Your pictures reminded me of our charming December visit to Kauai when we saw the parade. It was so fun. Love, Joanne
Post a Comment