Friday, April 30, 2010

Our SAMMY...nine months!







VERY early this morning as I lay in bed looking out my bedroom window at the moon I thought about my beautiful baby Sam and how it was nine months ago today that we welcomed him into our family. Then I thought about how he came to our family at the perfect time and how Heavenly Father truly blessed our family by giving us Sam to love.











I love, love, love his slobbery open mouth kisses and his tight grasp on my neck when we're cuddling.




And I can't kiss his cheeks enough.















































































4 comments:

onnuh said...

Rachel, he's so cute! You need to come hang out with us again sometime!

kekaigirl said...

Thanks for taking the time to put all those awesome pics up for us! Makes me miss you even more though...

Johanna Markworth said...

Cute, cute family pics! Don't you love cache valley spring? Glad I found your blog! We live close enough, you would think that we would see each other more often! Your little guy is darling!

Brooke said...

These are the most precious pictures of your little Sammy boy. He is the cutest thing. Oh my gosh. I love him! You are such a good mama, Rachel. What a lucky little guy!