Sadie had her first week of Pre-school and loved it! There are 10 boys in her class and only 3 other girls. So far she seems to fit in better with the boys...no surprise there. The first day I went to pick her up I found her digging in the dirt collecting rollie polie bugs. Mrs. Barcelona, her teacher, told me she had to move her at nap time because she was talking too much....to Ethan, of course. She is really excited about finally being able to go to school, which makes it a tiny bit easier to let her go.
I started school too, as a kindergarten tutor. I am working about three hours a day at Kalaheo School. Nothing I planned to do, but they were in need and I think it will make this transition of having all the kids at school a little easier. The best part about it is that I get to see the boys everyday at school. I see Aidan at recess and Cole as he goes to lunch. They always run up and give me a big hug when they see me. It makes me SO happy! I am getting pretty attached to those cute kindergarten kids as well. Jason is already talking about me quitting... and it's only been a week. When or if I do, it will be hard to leave those adorable kids.
Ethan and Sadie

Sadie and the boys

1 comment:
I understand what you mean about getting attached to the kids! Kent and I are nursery leaders here in San Antonio, and I'm so sad to leave the kids in a few weeks.
I can't wait to have my own kids, and I hope they like me enough to come running and give me a hug when they see me, too! :D
Post a Comment