Monday, December 15, 2008

Dance Recital

Sadie has been attending a creative movement dance class (pre-ballet) She had her recital on Saturday. She loved it and especially enjoyed watching the older girls perform real ballet on toe shoes. It really got her more excited about dancing...she was dancing the rest of the day. Even as we were shopping at Costco, there was Sadie doing her turns and leaps through the aisles.
Sadie's ballet friends

She even got to wear make-up for her performance


Sadie's dance was not choreographed...Miss Janie let the girls dance freely with a few props. I got a little video of the performance.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Very Cute! Thanks for all the help you gave Janelle!

Emily said...

Hi Rachel... I keep checking in to see if you have posted about your Christmas... thought I'd just say hi and let you know that we miss you being here this winter! I hope your Christmas was wonderful!! My boys sure miss your little darlings, tell them hi. I hope all is well, I love your blog it's a a great easy way to keep in touch across the miles! take care!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.