Those funny black and white photos are pictures of our baby! On Tuesday Jason and I got our first peek at our new baby...it was moving all around and it's heart was definately beating. So it's real!! From the ultrasound...the due date is July 28th. YEAH!!! a summer birthday...finally! We are all VERY excited!!! I have had all of those fun first trimester symptoms, but Jason and the kids have been very supportive and helpful.
15 comments:
Oh hooray!!!
Congratulations!!
You were probably sick when we were there--I didn't even know! I'm so happy for you.
WHAT! I didn't know that you were pregnant!
Congratulations
That is fantastic news!
Whoa! Congratulations!
I would love to hook up on the Heber Creeper! I would love for our kids to meet. Let me know.
How exciting! We are so happy for you! What a lucky little baby to be joining your sweet family! Please keep us updated, we can't wait to find out what you are having!
Congratulations!!! what exciting news... we love your cute kids and have been thinking for awhile that your little family should include at least eight more!!! What a happy life you have and such a good family too! I hope you start to feel lots better and am looking forward to more updates on your new addition!! hang in there!!
Wow, CONGRATS! I have loved reading all your posts...you guys have way too much fun over there :) Did you know Andrea Bailey will be in Kauai the end of February? She has the same baby news as you :) Though she doesn't know when she's due...maybe August?
Congratulations to your family!!! That is such exciting news! I loved catching up on your family. You guys make anywhere look fun-although it prolly isn't hard in Hawaii. We miss you guys. We were hoping to see you this summer in Logan again.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So exciting! Not so exciting when you feel like crud but I hope you feel better soon.
Yipeeeee!
Oh' baby! We are so dang excited for you guys. Hope you are feeling better now, it's not fair to be so sick and have to be a mom, too! We miss you all!
ted and robin
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Rachel, I have been so blessed to have your mom as my visiting teacher. I will be sad when your parents leave on their mission, but how wonderful at the same time. I keep thinking something must be wrong with me because I only get Karren women as my V.T.'s for a short time and then they go away!
YEAH! Hip hip HOORAY for another cute, cute, cute Murray baby! I am so excited for you guys. Congrats!!
Great news! So if there are any fun places to shop for transitional to maternity clothes while I am in Kauai let me know! We had our first ultrasound last week. Looks good with a heartbeat and all but sadly I am not due until August 21st. I was really hoping I was further along than that! Hope to see you soon!
Hey, we're on the same baby schedule again & so is Kathy Anderson. Funny how that works out. She's having a girl & you & I are yet to be determined. I love reading about how you guys are doing & was especially excited about this news. You have such a great family. This kid is sure lucky to be joining you!
Post a Comment