Those were Sadie's words after we all spent the day together in the hospital with our new baby. They pretty well sum up how we all feel with this precious addition to our family. We are enjoying him immensely.
Our new baby finally has a name....it's Samuel Kai Murray.
Our neighbor, Sherry, came over just as we arrived home yesterday afternoon from the hospital and was able to get a picture of all of us! I love that she caught Sam smiling. We have ALL had so much fun with our little Sammy. He is constantly being watched and cared for by three very attentive siblings. They all hover over him and take their new mothering role very seriously. The kids can't seem to get enough of holding their new brother. So far, Everything has gone very smoothly and we have felt such love and support from everyone.
Aidan just had to sleep by Sam last night. He set up his own bed next to his cradle so he could keep watch over him through the night....it's a good thing Aidan is a sound sleeper.
This is what I got to wake up to this morning....it was WONDERFUL!
More to come soon!
7 comments:
Thanks for sharing the fun pictures. We love seeing your cute little one and all of your great little helpers.
Joanne
He is too precious! ALMOST makes me want one ;)
congratulations! I am so glad that all went well with his arrival! He is just perfect and oh so tiny... enjoy every minute they are constantly changing and growing. I love newborns, although tiring, you can't help but feel how close they are to heaven and that just makes it all worth it... he is so adorable! we can't wait to meet him soon and see you all too! sounds like you have lots of helpers just like me. There is nothing better than seeing your own kids love each other and be so tender! new babies are the BEST! oh and by the way, I love love love his name :) take care hang in there, and give baby Sam some loves from us! xoxox
Oh he is just too cute!! I love Sadie's comment--it reminds me that as much as I'm not really looking forward to the process of getting Nicholas here, it will be so wonderful when he is here and we can just enjoy him!
I think Samuel is a perfect name for him! We can't wait to meet him when we come to Utah in November!
Sophie, Heidi and I are thrilled with the pictures of Sammy. We can't wait to meet him and play with all of you. Sophie has already made plans for the day you arrive. Can we pick you up?
Congrats! What an adorable baby!! You have the cutest kids. It is so wonderful to have a new little one around and you have such great helpers. Good luck with your move. What an exciting time for your family. Love and miss you!
Rachel, What a beautiful baby!!!! You have such a sweet family. We are so happy for you! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet Sam!
Post a Comment