Monday, August 3, 2009

More of Sam




5 comments:

Becca and Kent said...

Hooray for more pictures! I love the one of him sleeping-so precious! Keep them coming; we love to see him!

Angie said...

Adorable Rachel!! Congratulations!!

The Karrens said...

We are so excited for you guys and we all just ooh'd and ahh'd over Sam's pictures. We cannot wait to see him in person! The kids look like they are going to be great little helpers... I think one of the best things about having babies is watching the older siblings with them... it's so wonderful! Hope Rachel is feeling ok and that all goes well with the move! Congratulations, guys!
Robin

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! He is DARLING! My kids went nuts over your pictures. Avery just kept saying "baby." Owen said "oh, he is such a cute baby." We are so excited to see you guys again.

laura said...

Rachel, He's a beautiful baby! Of course he's beautiful as are all your kids. I saw Irene at chemo today. She's in good spirits. I stopped by and talked both Clair and Irene last week. I think Clair looks fine, good color, just a little thinner. Counting the days...