Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Break in 5 posts and enough pics and descriptions to bore anyone but me

A few hours ago my kids had to go back to school. Spring Break is never long enough...even when they give us a week. I love having my kids around and I can't wait for summer! Camping in Snow Canyon was delightful and the mountain biking was just what I needed. The warmth and sunshine was deeply appreciated. Watching my kids play is probably my favorite past time and I got to do lots of that. Our trip was shorter than we had planned. We had just over two days. Definitely not enough time, but Jason had some work commitments that were a priority. Returning to Logan and snow was a bummer, but gave me an excuse to lounge around in my jammies for a couple of days and to read my book, which I finished. Anyway, I wanted to post some pics before I forgot how warm and lovely it was down south. It might take a few posts to get it all in...and I don't want to forget how much fun it was.
Sam had a smile on his face pretty much the whole time, except when he was in the car strapped in. Living outside for a few days was a dream come true for Sammy.



We aren't sure how many miles Sammy pushed his Tonka truck around our campground, but we're sure it was several. He was permanently attached and ALWAYS pushing it backwards.
The boys discovered football on rollerblades and had a blast skating and throwing the football all over the campground.






No comments: