Monday, August 18, 2008

Fun on the Wailua River

We all (except Jason, who worked) spent Saturday on the Wailua River with our friends, the Hoffs. Sadie loved playing and swimming with Ethan and catching tadpoles. Cole and Aidan both got pulled behind the boat on knee boards and boogie boards. I waterskiied up the river and back until my legs were shaking like Jello (it's been a few years). We all got to try paddle boarding for our first time. Jumping from the cliffs and the rope swing was the highlight. There's a short movie to watch. Thanks Owen and Gina for great food and a fabulous day! Aidan, Sadie, and Ethan

Cole on the paddle board


Brooke giving Sadie and Ethan a ride






Jumping!

4 comments:

Jami said...

I am SO jealous. Looks amazing!

Becca and Kent said...

That looks like SO much fun! Kent and I are so excited for December when we get to come back!

The Karrens said...

Looks like way too much fun! Poor Jason, working on a Saturday... I didn't know that people in Hawaii worked on Saturdays! ;)
Robin

Brooke said...

I am so glad you put that pic of me in my bikini up! ;)