can you belive it?
I love how she has her hand on his arm...isn't it cute?
I was one of the lucky moms invited to carve pumpkins with Aidan's class on Halloween. I loved it and I was finally able to watch Aidan interact with Claire. Claire is the girl that I have been hearing about. She is the girl who now sits next to Aidan in class. Aidan had previously been sitting next to Alexis and was very unhappy with this arrangement. Alexis constantly made comments to Aidan about how he didn't know how to write, color, or cut and made him feel "stupid." It got to the point that Aidan didn't want to go to school anymore. So I had a little chat with Aidan's teacher and the next day there was a new seating arrangement. Aidan came home so excited and announced, "I sit by the nicest girl in class and she makes good decisions too." I can't say Aidan loves school, but sitting by Claire has made things a lot better for him. He doesn't even seem to mind that she occasionally chases him at recess. He usually gets a little smirk on his face when he talks about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment