Monday, June 8, 2009

Sadie's Last Day

Sadie has been attending the Kalaheo Missionary Pre-School all year and has loved it. For her last day some of the parents threw the kids a party. They had a bounce house, pizza, and lots of fun party favors.

Sadie with her classmates, Pastor Ed (Sadie calls him "Pastor Edge") and her teachers


Sadie with her teachers, Mrs. Barcelona and Mrs. Kaneshige


Sadie with her favorite friends from school, Ethan and Francesca





The kids had as much fun jumping on the deflated bounce house

1 comment:

Emily said...

Rachel, you look so great and are getting really close to welcoming your little boy! I am so excited for you and I hope that you are doing better than I was a few months ago... 8 months pregnant!! I love your updates and I check your blog a lot I just haven't had a minute to leave you a comment for awhile... you guys have been doing lots of fun things, it is beautiful there and I am a little envious of your Hawaiian lifestyle!:) your kids are so cute and such sweethearts, full of adventure! My boys miss them! You are such a thoughtful, good mom...your kids are lucky! take care and hang in there! xoxo