Thursday, October 22, 2009
Daddy, My Hero
It's red ribbon week at Aidan's school (just say no to drugs). Each day this week the kids have been wearing something different to school. They've had crazy hair day, pajama day, wear red day, etc. Today was dress like a hero day. So last night Aidan told me he wanted to dress up as his hero...Daddy! Of course I was happy to know that Dad is his hero, but wasn't sure how to dress him up since Jason wears jeans and a t-shirt most days. Fortunately Jason still had some of his orange shirts and hard hats from working on the job site with Layton Construction. Aidan was so excited to go to school this morning and he told me this afternoon that he wore that hard hat the whole day at school. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
very cute! when I asked Eli the same thing "who is your hero" his answer was the same as Aidan's "daddy" so he wore one of Glen's ties around his neck to school! I wish I would have taken a picture, yours is very cute! What a sweet boy!
He makes the cutest little construction worker!! And that is SO sweet that Jason is his hero. I hope Nicholas says that about Kent when he gets older.
super cool!!! I want Jason to come to our school too!
Post a Comment