I loved going through your new posts! You did two things... 1) made me excited for our trip to Kauai next week, and 2)made me excited that you guys are here! We need to see you! Robin
oh, what a little dream! he is beautiful Rachel, just like your other kids... but there is something different about a grin from a newborn... so sweet!!
So cute! I'm so excited for when Nicholas starts to smile frequently enough for me to get a picture of it-right now, as soon as the camera comes out, he's done smiling. :D
4 comments:
I loved going through your new posts! You did two things... 1) made me excited for our trip to Kauai next week, and 2)made me excited that you guys are here! We need to see you!
Robin
He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him. Hopefully we'll make it out for a visit next summer.
oh, what a little dream! he is beautiful Rachel, just like your other kids... but there is something different about a grin from a newborn... so sweet!!
So cute! I'm so excited for when Nicholas starts to smile frequently enough for me to get a picture of it-right now, as soon as the camera comes out, he's done smiling. :D
Post a Comment