Sunday, October 11, 2009

A FIRST AND A LAST

Today was cold and gray. I was homesick for Kauai. So what do I do? Sit down and look at all the pictures we took just before we left...only to miss it more!

This was Samuel's first time at the ocean and our last trip to Major's before we left. Major's Bay with the Klindts.....oh how I miss hanging out with the Klindts.







WE MISS YOU!!









2 comments:

kekaigirl said...

I made it without crying until I got to this...Benji just walked in and thought someone died I am crying so hard right now! I am so happy to see that you are with family...but so selfishly jealous that they get to spend time with you...probably the way they feel when they see all the fun we have on Kauai!
I am looking forward to Tahoe, and will start marking the days on our calender till we can be together again! We love you and miss you so...ronny and fam

Becca and Kent said...

Oh it's so beautiful there! I'm sure you miss it so much!