Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sick Day with Sadiegirl

Yesterday after the kids had been at school for an hour I got a call from Susan, the school secretary, to inform me that Sadie was ready to be picked up. Sadie spent the rest of the day sleeping in bed and woke up with a fever. She's feeling much better today (see above photo). We are super bummed that we missed the Repertory Dance Theatre performance at the Ellen Eccles... I didn't take her because of her fever last night. But Sammy and I are loving the extra playmate today. I've especially enjoyed listening to her sing...from her room. Sadie has her favorites. First Iz, then Jack Johnson, and now I'm listening to "I Love to See the Temple." it's been great to have an excuse to stay in jammies all day as well. Sometimes sick days aren't all that bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fevers are going around this winter. My kids have had a few of them. I hope she gets better soon! Darling picture. I love when you can capture those moments!