Sunday, August 31, 2008

Soccer for three

Sadie is happy that she is finally old enough to play on a soccer team. She had her first game and she was cute. Once, as she was chasing the huddle around the ball, she stopped suddenly to look at the ground. She then bent down to pick something up and ran straight over to me on the sidelines. "Look what I found, Mom!" she said as she handed me a tiny yellow flower.


Unfortunately, I missed Aidan's first game of the season because I was at Cole's game where I am trying to be the assistant coach. I know, me coaching soccer.....it's a stretch, but they were desperate. Anyway, it's been fun and I think I am starting to learn a little bit about soccer.
Cole plays for the Warriors, Aidan for the DC Bumblebees, and Sadie for the Geckos!


Getting ready for kick off



Sadie is #9






Sadie, Sierra, and Cassidy






4 comments:

gr8fulmom said...

Your kids are so cute and they are getting so big. I
can't believe that Sadie is playing soccer, she is so cute in her uniform. We miss you and love you and hope your family is doing good..

Brooke said...

Man... the soccer uniforms in Hawaii are so much cooler than Utah!


WE MISS THE MURRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad I found your blog on Rose's! I've never even seen it. I'm going to shed a tear I miss you guys so bad!

Brooke said...

OK, I just finished looking at your whole blog and I must say if I didn't love you so much I would be really bitter and resentful and jealous that you are living a DREAM! It makes me wonder why you guys had a hard time deciding to go back!!! Just kidding, I know it's hard. But seriously, look at you guys. Aw, man. I am so jealous. Can't wait to show Bennett and Owen your blog tomorrow. Right after I book tickets to visit you. xxoo

Brooke said...

One more thing. My last comment sounded a little harsher than I meant. I don't think I would ever be really bitter and resentful and jealous. That was a bit strong. I'm HAPPY for you, friends!

OK, that's all. Love ya!