Monday, October 12, 2009

The Reasons

The question I get asked the most is "Why did you move back to Cache Valley from Kauai?" I have to remind myself of the reasons sometimes...like when I wake up to cold and thick fog in the valley. Well, here are just a few of the reasons we moved back to Cache Valley.

Grandpa Murray



Grandma Murray's Baths


Time with my SISTERS
Tony Grove... and cousins



Grandpa's Backyard Swing


Murray Family Potlucks







Tin Foil Dinners In Logan Canyon

Penny


Porcupine Dam
And Snakes...they don't have those in Hawaii

Spring Hollow Colors





A New Cousin...Cute Little Lena
Trips to Idaho to Get Sticky Gathering Pinenuts


And the snowboarding hasn't even begun yet.....





















4 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks Rachel now I want to move back to Logan! I am so glad you are back. I hope to see you guys soon!

kekaigirl said...

Sam is so cute and so much bigger! So happy for Jason's dad that he can watch the kids grow!

Emily said...

those are GREAT reasons to be back... we're glad your here and that your family too! Family is so important! We love that we get to share in building memories together!

Becca and Kent said...

Oh, sigh. This post made me so homesick. I love Logan! And it's so hard to be so far away from family!