Aidan wrote this in August, right after the soccer season started. For those needing help deciphering... it says:
"Soccer is all about running and kicking and the most important thing is having fun. My friend's dad is the coach. He is fun. Our team won four times. I was against my friend. I wish he could be on my team. It would be fun."

This one says:
"Me and my friend playing soccer when I made six goals."

Aidan and his friend Nathan (Nathan's dad is the coach)

Aidan in action

Aidan has always enjoyed soccer and was having a great time this season. Today was the last game of the season. He was excited about it, but things went down hill quickly and he ended up having a terrible day. Tonight just before bed he came to me crying and feeling bad about how his day went...I wanted to cry for him too. He also told me he didn't want to play soccer anymore. I feel terrible that the season ended on a day like today.
No comments:
Post a Comment