I woke up early this morning....like 3 or 4am thinking about Christoph and decided to post a few pictures from my trip to Logan for the funeral services. After looking through some of our recent pictures I decided to play catch up since it's been so long. This is how I am with my journal. I apologize for not keeping up with the blog...but to be honest, I really haven't felt like it. Anyway, I ended up spending some time today trying highlight a few things from the last month or two. Nothing is in order.
It's been a nice Sunday...quiet and peaceful. Aidan and Jason went on an early morning bike ride before church, while I listened to conference...again. I can't seem to get enough of conference. We got to visit with Clair and Irene after church. And then JASON, not ME, helped Cole work on his cub scout achievements....Yahoo! I think Cole is just about finished with his wolf! Just three more years (with Aidan-five) of cub scout fun to look forward to......
As I was in my room busy blogging, and listening to Aidan belt out his favorite IZ ballads, I didn't realize he was in the kitchen busy at work. Aidan surprised me by cleaning the kitchen..very thoroughly I might add. He did the dishes, swept the floor and then MOPPED the floor! I was AMAZED! I love that boy! Now he is out taking care of his two new pet chameleons.
Yesterday at Costco the sample lady told Cole and Aidan that boys who treat their moms well, will treat their wives well too. This was after she watched Cole politely give me his sample first before taking one for himself. After a rough morning at soccer with Aidan, her words helped me feel a little better.
5 comments:
What a sweet boy! Yeah, he is going to be a blessing to his wife someday!
Rachel,
I just caught up on all your posts! It was so fun to read about your cute family! I was dying over that video clip of the kids - priceless! I will try to be better at leaving comments, it is so fun to peek in on your lives and hear about all of your island adventures. Love to you all!
Rachel... something tells me I have a lot more years of scouting ahead of me than you do...
Your boys really are so very very very sweet. Another reason that I want you to move back, so their sweetness can rub off on my boys! Or I guess maybe we could move there. The island life is looking pretty nice. Like REALLY nice. We are so jealous.
xxooo love you guys!
Yea! So glad to have you back! That little Aidan is one sweet thing... cleaning the kitchen? And Cole giving you a sample first? Seriously, you must be doing things right!
Robin
Post a Comment