Sunday, October 19, 2008

Missing You!

It's been such a hard time for me...wanting to be there and being so far away. It's been harder to go on...trying to get excited about the daily routine with so much sadness in my heart. The kids are often asking, "Why are you crying?"

I am grateful that I was able to spend a week in Logan with the family...grateful to have been at the beautiful services for Chris...grateful for Christoph's rainbow, grateful for a walk up spring hollow and for a morning bike ride with Laura...but it wasn't enough...I MISS YOU!






2 comments:

Becca and Kent said...

That is a beautiful rainbow, and I love the tenderness of all those balloons. You and Christoph's family are in my thoughts and prayers!

laura said...

Rachel, I can barely type through my tears. I'm missing you too and wishing I could cry on your shoulder. You'll never know how much your coming meant to me. I love you.
I felt him with us that day at spring hollow - enjoying the leaves and gorgeous day. And like the rainbow, I felt his love again this morning at 4:00 when I rode up to the cemetery and watched several shooting stars.