For Labor Day we joined the Summerhays and the Herrs for a mini adventure. Here's the short version. After a quick hike up a dirt road we hopped on our boogieboards and floated down a ditch (think the Logan Canal only narrower and slightly faster) through a dark...meaning pitch dark tunnel to a freshwater pool complete with slippery falls, a cold jacuzzi and plenty of cliffs to jump from. It was a lot of fun, except getting our hands banged up on the sides of the tunnel in the dark. We stopped at Kalapaki Beach for some boogieboarding and a Layton Barbeque before heading home.
The Whole Gang
Jason decided to take enough Boogieboards for all of us
Aidan on his way to the tunnel
2 comments:
So fun! You guys are the adventure family of America!
I miss all of you and wish we could go. I want to just jump in the photo. You all look great- Miss you so much and I loved looking at your photos.
Love you-
Post a Comment