Aidan made the play of the game yesterday. While intercepting a pass near the end zone the football ripped Aidan's flag off. The flag didn't fall so he held the ball against his flag while running all the way down the field to make a touchdown. It looked kind-of funny, but it was a great play.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Football Fans
I can probably count on two hands the number of real football games Jason and I have watched in the last 15 years. So, I can't believe how much I enjoy watching my boys play. Aidan is playing his first season of flag football and Cole is in his second. They both play well and have learned so much from fun and positive coaches. We're grateful for those willing to share their knowledge and talents with our boys.
Aidan made the play of the game yesterday. While intercepting a pass near the end zone the football ripped Aidan's flag off. The flag didn't fall so he held the ball against his flag while running all the way down the field to make a touchdown. It looked kind-of funny, but it was a great play.



Aidan made the play of the game yesterday. While intercepting a pass near the end zone the football ripped Aidan's flag off. The flag didn't fall so he held the ball against his flag while running all the way down the field to make a touchdown. It looked kind-of funny, but it was a great play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment