Monday, July 13, 2009

Strolling with the Chicks

Our chicks are quickly turning into chickens. The kids have been taking good care of them and even love to take them for walks.



3 comments:

Angie said...

I love to read about all of your fabulous adventures! The kids are adorable! Good luck with baby #4!

Anonymous said...

My mom told me about your darling blog! It is so fun to read about your life in Hawaii and see the beautiful scenery. Do you guys have plans to visit anytime soon? Oh, I have a blog also. If you want to check it out, email me at stacymoss_1@hotmail.com because it is private! Stacy

The Karrens said...

Rachel, Ted and I can hardly stand to look at your blog because we wish we were there so badly. Sounds like some pretty dang fun things you guys have been doing. We are excited to see you guys when you come back, and excited to hear when that new little guy gets here.
robin