Thursday, July 23, 2009

Setting up Shop...Early in the Morning

It's 7:30am. It's very quiet. All I can hear are birds chirping. The boys are still sleeping. Jason has gone to work. I am STILL pregnant. I am sitting at the computer. I just looked out the window from my second story to find Sadie down below in the yard...setting up. She is setting up shop. Her Store. She is so cute and I am having fun watching her from the window as she gets ready to open up for business. She is hanging tiny purses and bags from very small tree limbs. She is setting out limes in a bucket from our neighbor's tree. She just hung a small flashlight from another tree branch. She has Legos, clothespins, and flower blossoms set up on the lava rock wall next to the tree. Now she is hanging a bracelet that she made from another tree limb. She just set out a football and a soccer ball. I am typing as I watch her. Now the boys are coming out...they have homemade paper money in their hands. They are ready to shop...and to buy. I love it! I am going down to take pictures.




3 comments:

Becca and Kent said...

How sweet! That's so cute. Sadie has good brothers to play with her like that!

The waiting game is tiring, but your baby will be here soon!!

Anonymous said...

That is darling! I think those might be some of your favorite memories of your children when you look back on their childhood.

Gary and Joanne said...

I keep checking your blog, just in case you make 'the big announcement', but I'm sure it will be soon.
Love reading your blog! We are all thinking about you and excited to hear about your new little one.